The Nespresso Automatic Espresso and Milk Frother filled three important criteria for me. It is a machine that is both stylish and that fits into the budget. My home and it’s appearance mean a lot to me. I take pride in what I own, and I want the products I bring into my home to emulate how I care. At the same time, I’m on a budget that requires finding a great deal for my money.
Finding something that is space saving is a third requirement on the list. Counter space is at a premium, requiring smaller appliances that will still look classy and yet work well. I want an Espresso machine that looks great on my counter and reflects great on my checkbook.
My research for the perfect espresso coffee machine brought me to the Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso and Milk Frother.
What makes the Nepresso CitiZ a great espresso machine to own?
- The Nepresso CitiZ comes in a variety of sharp classy colors, sure to fit in with any kitchen. The color options are Black, White, Silver Chrome, Limousine Black and Fire Engine Red. Choose the one that best reflects your personality and style.
- It’s 8in by 13 ½ by 10 inch size make it compact enough for even the smallest kitchen. The Nespresso’s sharp style makes it a great visual addition.
- User friendly-for even the newest espresso lover, this single use espresso maker, makes attaining the perfect espresso easy. No need to spend hours learning to use this espresso maker even a beginner can be an expert.
- Made for single serve capsules.-The Nespresso CitiZ perforates the sealed capsule and then soaks all the ground coffee, thus optimally filtering your coffee, leading to a more delicious espresso.
- The High Pressure 19 bar pump extracts all the wonderfully rich aromas and oils, making your espresso fill all your senses, and giving body to your rich espresso with the perfect crema on top.
- Thermoblock heating element-aids in the perfect cup of Espresso.
- Power Saving element- Saving on energy bills is an important attribute in my house, as I’m sure it is in yours.
- Automatic Flow Stop
- Programmable buttons-for espresso and lungo
The Pros of the Nespresso and CitiZ Espresso Maker and Milk Frother
The pros were easy to see in this wonderful little espresso maker. Customers were quick to rave about it’s simplicity of operation, yet authentic taste.
- Small compact size-Fitting an entire barista in about a square foot of your kitchen seemed impossible till now.
- Makes a GREAT tasting espresso-Take a trip to Italy and never leave your kitchen. Customers raved about the smooth clear taste of the beverages produced from this little cappuccino machine. Who knew that such a little machine could do so much?
- Stylish and Classy-With five classy colors to choose from, this machine would look good in any kitchen.
- Simple to Use- With the use of capsules, in just a few short steps, you can have a delicious espresso, without all the fuss.
- Fast-In under a minute you can have an espresso in hand. With service this fast, why would you want to stand in line at your local coffee café?
- The Milk Frother is perfect!
- Power Save Mode-Saving power equals saving money, what could be better than that.
- Easy Clean Up-Fast and simple clean up is a big selling point with this Espresso maker. If I don’t have time to stand in line at a coffee shop I don’t have time for a lengthy clean up either.
In reviewing this compact classy Espresso maker, it has many positive features that should earn it a space on your kitchen counter. It’s wonderful ability to make the perfect cup of espresso make it a must have for any espresso lover looking for just the right espresso machine.